Rural setting and close to town
Logies Oudboreft is at the border of Bodegraven, in the middle of the Groene Hart of the Netherlands. In this rural and wetland environment you will be able to go hiking, biking and canoeing. Recreational site the Reeuwijkse Plassen is an ideal place for watersports. Close by, nature lovers might probably also enjoy the undiscovered Nieuwkoopse Plassen.
In the lovely centre of Bodegraven you will find numerous shops, cafés and restaurants. There are also a few outdoor cafés along the Oude Rijn. Would you like to go shopping or visit an historic town? Woerden and Gouda are within driving distance from your cottage. Leiden, Utrecht, Rotterdam and Den Haag can be reached by car or train in less than half an hour.
- Visit the cheese museum in Bodegraven.
- Visit the cheese warehouses in the centre of Bodegraven.
- Go to Fort Wierickerschans and the Groene Hart visitor centre.
- Canoe down the romantic river de Meije.
- Try a nice beer at Brouwerij de Molen in Bodegraven.
- Pay toll at the only remaining toll gate of the Netherlands in Nieuwerbrug.
- Stroll down the local market in Woerden on a Saturday morning.
- Relive and feel the prehistoric places in Archeon in Alphen aan den Rijn.
- Take a stroll through the historic city centre of Gouda.